Re: Revised group report draft

From: Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:05:41 +0300
To: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
CC: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
On 04/19/2011 11:55 PM, Dan Burnett wrote:

>     C Topics remaining to be discussed
>   * How will eventing work in Javascript? What about event bubbling?

I'm not sure what this means. In web platform events are DOM Events and
event propagation (I think you mean propagation, not bubbling) is
defined DOM Events spec. (There are DOM 2 Events Rec, DOM 3 Events
draft, and Web DOM Core draft, which has also some basic definition for
events. All those 3 specs are more or less compatible in the event
propagation)

If we need to add new event types, or even new event interfaces, that
is ok, and no need to change any other specification because of that.

-Olli