From: Dan Burnett [mailto:dburnett@voxeo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:32 PM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: Outline of Final Report

Ah, good point.  I meant only to indicate that these were three
different pieces of work that needed to be addressed.  Would it be
better if I called them "aspects" rather than components?  That is
closer what I intended.  They are all must-address aspects of a
solution.  We may later make a design decision to call some of them
components, but we don't have agreement on that yet.

-- dan