Re: Collection of requirements and use cases

Raj, I believe that the MMIWG and VBWG as fully-chartered WGs
should continue developing the long-term work. If the XG is going
to do what those two WGs are doing, then we might as well shut
those down (not necessarily advocating that on this thread) --
-