misrecognition corrections Re: Requirements for the speech input API (derived from our earlier proposal)

  Apologies, sometimes I don't catch all the misrecognition errors.

On 9/9/2010 11:41 AM, Eric S. Johansson wrote:

> End users should be prevented from creating or extend existing grammars on
> both a global and per application basis.

Should have been "end-users should not be prevented"

> I'm also experimenting with speech user interfaces for non-English text dictation.

Should have been "non-human language". This is more of an example of The effect
of bad editing tools. In Thunderbird, I can only edit by hand and sometimes,
it's just too much like work.