Re: [HTML Speech] Let's get started!

Yes the proposal currently mentions all types of the <input> element
and I think it is reasonable to consider/discuss not adding the speech
attribute to the non-text and non-contentEditable elements.

For the text and contentEditable elements, do you think they have
widely different handling needs that a speech attribute would not be
applicable?

Cheers
Satish