Re: R27. Grammars, TTS, media composition, and recognition results should all use standard formats

The feedback from our front-end developers is different. We care about code
efficiency and compactness because we want to minimise latency (especially
when running webapps over mobile networks and/or slower processors).
Involving verbose XML and DOM APIs is overhead both in processing, bandwidth
as well as additional code complexity. I've yet to see any argument in this
discussion for why introducing XML would be a good thing for Webapp
developers.

Dave