R27. Grammars, TTS, media composition, and recognition results should all use standard formats

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:06:52 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

This is the second of the requirements to discuss and prioritize based
our ranking approach [1].

This email is the beginning of a thread for questions, discussion, and
opinions regarding our first draft of Requirement 27 [2].

After our discussion and any modifications to the requirement, our
goal is to prioritize this requirement as either "Should Address" or
"For Future Consideration".

-- dan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/0024.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/att-0001/speech.html#r27