Re: PLEASE READ: Requirements discussion priority

On 10/11/2010 02:01 PM, Dan Burnett wrote:
> Group,
>
> As Michael asked I have created a survey [1] to assess interest (by
> Organization) in discussing each of the requirements in Michael's
> document. There have been some minor suggestions on the email list to
> adjust the requirements (e.g., R8) -- please take these into account
> when filling out the survey.
>
> The purpose of the survey is to help us determine which requirements are
> of interest to the greatest number of participating organizations to
> help us focus the discussion.
>
> The survey is open through Wednesday of this week. If you expect to need
> more time let me know.
Sorry, I missed the questionnaire deadline.
Any chance to keep it open for a day or two?
If not, I'll answer in an email.

Though, charter says "All technical work in this group will be conducted
on the public mailing list public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org and at any
scheduled teleconferences and face-to-face meetings." So we shouldn't
IMO use members-only questionnaires.

-Olli