Re: Requirement for UA / SS protocol

While I agree that those two requirements have use cases, I think that
they are not important enough to warrant to increased complexity that
they would add to any user agent - speech recognizer protocol. I can't
see any simple way to implement them e.g. using HTTP 1.1.

Since the XG has a very aggressive timeline, I think that the first
priority should be to come up with a well-specified web app - user
agent API. The next priority would be to add a basic user agent -
speech service protocol that can handle everything required by the web
app API. I'm quite sure that we will not have time to work on any
advanced speech service API.

/Bjorn