Re: R26. There should exist a high quality default speech recognition visual user interface.

On 11/16/2010 12:52 PM, Bjorn Bringert wrote:
> Keep.

I agree.
Though the wording of the requirement is a bit strange.
Had to read
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/att-0102/requirements.html#r26
to understand it fully.

Could something like this work better:
"There should exist a high quality default visual user interface for the
speech recognition."

-Olli