Re: R28. Web application must not be allowed access to raw audio.

That seems like a fair use case. The original idea behind the
requirement was to disallow eavesdropping I think, but assuming that
the speech recognizer is good, you don't really need raw audio for
that. I'm ok with dropping this requirement altogether.

/Bjorn