Re: R21. Any public interface for creating extensions should be speakable

A set of use cases which clearly describe what 'end user extensions'
mean would help in deciding whether they should be in scope or out of
scope of our work.

I believe Eric Johansson suggested these requirements initially. Eric,
can you help us with a few use cases for these requirements?

Cheers
Satish