Re: "Protocol" requirement - Interpretation

Why does this have to be part of the speech API? Remote text
interpretation can be done without using any speech APIs. I've
implemented that myself a couple of times using just XmlHttpRequest.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham