Re: "Protocol" requirement - Best practices

From: Bjorn Bringert <bringert@google.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:10:28 +0000
To: "Young, Milan" <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
What is best practices seems like a matter of interpretation. This is
a bit like saying "proposals should not be bad". There are a lot of
technical problems that proposals could have, and I don't think
there's much point in enumerating them in the requirements.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham