Re: R11. Web application author must integrate input from multiple modalities

Actually, I don't like this wording.  This is more a requirement that
touches on either
a) the kind of information that must be made available to the web
application, or
b) the way in which such information is made available to the web
application.

Perhaps wording like this would be better:  "The User Agent and
protocol must not prevent web applications from integrating input from
multiple modalities."

-- dan