RE: R32. End users need a clear indication whenever microphone is listening to the user

Yeah, I think it is different enough from FPR17 that we should keep it.  Sounds like consensus.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bjorn Bringert
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:39 AM
To: Olli@pettay.fi
Cc: Dan Burnett; public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: R32. End users need a clear indication whenever microphone is listening to the user

We also have this, which is closely related:

FPR17. While capture is happening, there must be an obvious way for the user to abort the capture and recognition process.

But I think that it's fine to keep R32 as well.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TQ Registered in England Number: 3977902