Re: R9. Web application author provided synthesis feedback

For recognition, we introduced a number of more specific requirements
instead of a blanket event requirement:

FPR21. The web app should be notified that capture starts.
FPR22. The web app should be notified that speech is considered to
have started for the purposes of recognition.
FPR23. The web app should be notified that speech is considered to
have ended for the purposes of recognition.
FPR24. The web app should be notified when recognition results are available.

I propose that we do the same for TTS, and replace R9 with the following:

1. The web app should be notified when TTS playback starts.
2. The web app should be notified when TTS playback finishes.
3. The web app should be notified when the audio corresponding to a
TTS <mark> element is played back.

Are any other TTS events needed?

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham