Re: R19. End user extensions should be available both on desktop and in cloud

I don't understand R19.
What extensions?

If this is about alternative speech engines, then sure, user can install
new engines locally and then the browser would just use them.
And similarly user could just make browser to point to some other
remote speech engine. But that all is about UA and how user can use UA,
not anything we should define.

But perhaps R19 is about something else?

-Olli