R9. Web application author provided synthesis feedback

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:42:57 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

This is the last of the original requirements to discuss and
prioritize based on our ranking approach [1].

This email is the beginning of a thread for questions, discussion, and
opinions regarding our first draft of Requirement 9 [2].

Please discuss via email as we agreed at the Lyon f2f meeting.
Outstanding points of contention will be discussed live at an upcoming
teleconference.

-- dan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/0024.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/att-0001/speech.html#r9