Re: R10. Web application authors need to be able to use full SSML features

From: Marc Schroeder <marc.schroeder@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:00:18 +0100
To: Bjorn Bringert <bringert@google.com>
CC: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>, public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
I agree. What a given TTS then makes of the SSML is another matter...
but the web app should be allowed to use it.

Best,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: