Re: Geospatial XG telecon - 21 June

From: Mike Liebhold <mnl@well.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:46:00 -0700
To: Joshua Lieberman <jlieberman@traversetechnologies.com>, public-xg-geo@w3.org, member-xg-geo@w3.org
Hello Joshua,

I'll be in a meeting all-day on Thursday, so will miss the
teleconference/chat. I am still hoping that the geo xg will focus on
influencing W3C members ( eg. Yahoo, et. al. )to rationalize geoRSS
simple with OGC wgs84 geoRSS.

It's a bit suprising to read that the geo xg is a wrap, given the
unfinished business harmonizing geoRSS versions. I hope that the group
will continue until this modest goal is achieved.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Liebhold
Seniro Researcher