Re: URGENT: Last day to register for Federated Social Web face-to-face at TPAC

Thanks Harry,
I'm also looking forward to "attending" the meeting via remote.

@Elf, there exists a plugin bundle for Wordpress called "OStatus for
WordPress" [1]. It's very basic and not well documented but it could
serve as a good starting point.

cheers,
Klokie
[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ostatus-for-wordpress/

--
// Daniel Marc « Klokie » Grossfeld // http://klokie.com/
// tel:+46707298075 // Skype:klokieg // AIM:klokie // MSN:klokie