Re: OpenID Connect Discovery not Webfinger based?

Hey Elf,

Nice to hear you :)
There were several good sessions on OpenID Connect at IIW this week, in
addition to a dedicated OpenID Connect workshop.

The current discovery spec is at
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html

And yes it doesn't use XRD. Instead it uses SWD (Simple Web Discovery):
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-jones-simple-web-discovery.html

The mailing list for OpenID Connect spec work is this:

Markus