Re: URGENT: Last day to register for Federated Social Web face-to-face at TPAC

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:42:13 +0200
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>

Hi Harry,

> If you are on this list, your W3C account should let you participate in
> the Federated Social Web XG meeting with Blaine Cook etc. on Nov 1st. The
> first part of the session will be devoted to going over the Web Identity
> charter, while the second will be devoted to federating the social web and
> OStatus.
> We hope to get a roadmap/strategy for future standardization out of this,
> and a priorized to-do list.

How do we stand with possibilities for remote participation? Any chance of hanging a mic in a room and having some basic teleconferencing + IRC?

BTW Greetings from Open Govermental Data Camp in Warsaw ( http://ogdcamp.org ). Recently I help a bit with community site of Open Knowledge Foundation ( http://okfn.org ) and hope to start introducing some FSW features into that system soon... Since they use WordPress / BuddyPress could you contact me with W3C people running community platform? I would like to see if together we can help a little with catching up with needed WP plugins!

Cheers
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~