Re: Federated Social Web Gathering Silicon Valley Tuesday Nov 1st Confirmed!

From: Dan Romescu <dromescu@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 08:00:50 +0200
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Cc: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
Hi Harry,

I am little confused, I see on the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/W3C_TPAC_Federated_Social_Web_Gathering_Nov_2nd_Agenda

that we talk about 2nd of november. can you clear me please this?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

PS: I want to book my flights and is imp. :-)

--
dipl. Ing. Dan Romescu

CEO Augmented Citizen Foundation
AR Standards Committee Member
Founder of European Augmented Reality Business Conference

@: dan@AugmentedCitizen.com

T-DE: +49 1723755643
T-RO: +40 736 943 060