Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012...

Hi Dan and Laurent,

Sounds great! Another one to get to.

Perhaps we could formalise (in a light way) how we can list / spread the word on these localised/collocated meetings?

Indeed, we could encourage a little drop of Federated Social Web to permeate into events we are attending/running – why not?

I hope to be running a small Kendra Summit in London in late April and now thinking about hosting a small Federated Social Web / Semantic Web gathering for a half day (or so) too. We'll see...

Cheers Daniel