Re: planet.federatedsocialweb.org ?

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 23:59, Sebastian Tramp
<tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to create a blog/feed concentrator to pool the
> output of federated social web related blogs? IMO, this would be a great
> resource for us all here as well as for future participants of this
> group and interested parties in general.

FWIW, the Feeds Aggregator module for Drupal [3] makes this process as
easy as setting up a list of feeds you want to monitor and then
customizing the design of the imported feed content.

However, as long as the members of this group continue to add relevant
links to the wiki, it's relatively straightforward for anyone to
subscribe to those feeds which they consider most interesting using a
personalized RSS aggregator like Google Reader, without requiring the
use of W3C resources.

Klokie

[3] http://drupal.org/node/289

--
// Daniel Marc « Klokie » Grossfeld // http://klokie.com/
// tel:+46707298075 // Skype:klokieg // AIM:klokie // MSN:klokie