Re: Quote of the day

Excerpts from Levin, Dave's message of Sun May 15 19:45:56 +0200 2011:
> Please remove me from this mailing list. It has gotten remarkably off-topic.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Dave,

My appologies if you find it off-topic. Maybe we could swith to some other list with more 'social' discussions and keep this one lower traffic and just technology focused? Any proposal where we would like to host it? - federatedsocialweb.net, d-cent.org, other options plase?

I would like to ask you Dave to stay subscribed and let us all work out this issue together =)

Cheers,
elf Pavlik