Re: Possibility of travel founds from NLnet Foundation?

Hi elf,

That's great news. Should we approach NLnet Foundation as the FSW group? Is it best to contact them as a group going to the FSW Summit, perhaps? Or better as individuals?

Also, I'd be looking to couch surf for the few days. Can you help with clean, quiet, soft, warm, dry, non-smoking accommodation?

Many thanks!

Cheers Daniel