Re: Federated Social Web Europe attendees?...

Hello everyone,

on behalf of the webinos and padgets EU projects we also envisage
participating (2-3 in total) i will try and coordinate internally and
register on amiando by mid-week)

cheers
george

--
Dr. Georgios A. Gionis
Electrical & Computer Engineer, Dipl Eng, PhD

Email|Skype|Twitter|Facebook|Linkedin: georgios.gionis@gmail.com