Re: As I live strictly moneyless I can't offer any money for conference ticket!

Hi Henry,

> I think there is a bit of money in the kitty for people who can prove they live moneylessly :-) Ask Harry Halpin if he does not follow up on the thread here soon enough.

To stay honest and precise - Instead of finding someone who could pay this ticket with money, I would really, really like to get in touch with person (more likely people) who ASK for the ticket fee, and negotiate waiving this money request and finding alternative way of contributing than with using money. Even if someone would pay my ticket, I would still indirectly influence flow of money and by it sustaining this way of human interaction. I focus my work on helping us to reorganize our interactions in a way that we can do everything we do today and more without any use of money.

Shortly: no-one ASKS for money => everyone need no money

I appreciate offers of paying this ticket but I ask for alternative way of getting the ticket which doesn't involve money transaction between anyone!

Thanks =)

elf Pavlik
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)

http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper
http://moneyless-world.info
http://hackers4peace.net