Re: [ANN] version 0.6 of DSNP

Hi Elf

Rather than write libraries, I have developed most of the DSNP
implementation in a daemon. The idea is that user interfaces (I call
them content managers) issue commands to the DSNP daemon over a local
socket. The command language is a simple text-base language.

The daemon will also issue notifications to the content manager when
events occur.

So far I don't know of anyone else implementing a DSNP content manager.
I haven't yet begun my campaign asking people to. I still have a bit
more work to do. It is usable though ... UI developers could get it
working. That would provide me with some early feedback on the design.

Regards,
  Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian D. Thurston