Re: OneSocialWeb Project Status

I like the "what users want" part of that.

What I do fear is the one size fits all approach to these frameworks.
All services have some basic elements: activity streams, followers,
following, posts.  Beyond that, they have very different business logic
and I've never seen anyone propose a solution and indeed don't think
it's often even possible to find an elegant mashing-together of the
different rules.

How would your framework deal with the different business logic between
sites/codebases?

S.

--
Simon Tennant