Re: planet.federatedsocialweb.org ?

Hello Folks!

Excerpts from Klokie Grossfeld's message of Mon May 16 12:22:40 +0200 2011:
> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 23:59, Sebastian Tramp
> <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there any plans to create a blog/feed concentrator to pool the
> > output of federated social web related blogs? IMO, this would be a great
> > resource for us all here as well as for future participants of this
> > group and interested parties in general.
>
> FWIW, the Feeds Aggregator module for Drupal [3] makes this process as
> easy as setting up a list of feeds you want to monitor and then
> customizing the design of the imported feed content.

Klokie, would you like to set one up?
Maybe we could use planet.federatedsocialweb.org subdomain for it? Evan whois says that StatusNet controls this domain, could we use subdomain for planet?

> However, as long as the members of this group continue to add relevant
> links to the wiki, it's relatively straightforward for anyone to
> subscribe to those feeds which they consider most interesting using a
> personalized RSS aggregator like Google Reader, without requiring the
> use of W3C resources.

I guess for people who just want to dive into this topic planet can give some starting point, and we can set it up ourself without messing with W3C procedures and infrastructure =)

Hope to see some life back on this list, it looks bit down after the conf. And I have to get on my hackatons mapping/calendar task...

LOL :-)
elf Pavlik