wiki of our group

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:58:43 +0200
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hello Friends,

While ago I have started editing wiki of our group:

I would like to invite everyone here to consider contributing to it as well!

Most of all, since we work together I would really like that we can learn more about each other. I would encourage you to add some information to your personal wiki page. I made a page of active participants based on emails with self introductions which I have seen on our mailing list:

you can find there link to my personal wiki page with few links and very short info about me:

Than please check out pages of protocols and platforms related to FSW:

I believe we can add more resources to those lists, as well as relevant information on wiki pages of those projects. If you participate in any of those projects yourself, please maybe make links both ways, between your personal page and project's page.

In next email I would like to talk about pages related to upcoming conference including:

of course please feel invited to edit them without waiting for my next email =)

elf Pavlik