Federated Social Web Europe Telecon: Friday 22nd 16:00 UTC

Everyone,

   Looking at the Doodle poll [1], it seems the best time is *Friday
April 22nd (next Friday) 16:00 UTC* (See your local time[2], 9:00 AM San
Fran, 17:00 London, 18:00 Amsterdam, 1:00 AM Saturday Tokyo) . We'll be
discussing the schedule of the Federated Social Web Summit Europe 2011
in Berlin. As now on public, it will feature panels/position papers on
the future of use-cases and standards, and then open space for coding
and discussion.

Unlike the invite only summit of the past, it will also be open to all
(with a 15 dollar fee to cover refreshments.).

For this telecon, we'd like to figure out what other people folks want
to invite, answer questions about presentations/papers, and brainstorm
on coding sessions - and build momentum!

         cheers,
              harry

[1] http://doodle.com/t3ua7r9gp8n38388
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110422T16