Re: Recommendation Track work on EmotionML can start

Dear all,

Marc Schroeder schrieb:
> Note that if you are an Invited Expert, you should be able to join the
> group directly by following the above link;

actually, it turns out that W3C seems to be substantially more
restrictive about Invited Experts in the WG than in the XG. Whereas in
EmoXG we had quite a lot of Invited Experts, in the WG it must stay the
absolute exception. I can propose *one or two* invited experts, but the
group chair and W3C management must approve.

So, if you would like to contribute to the development of the EmotionML,
and your institution is not a W3C member, you should try to convince
your employer to join W3C. If that is not possible, you are invited to
comment on the succession of working drafts that the group will publish,
via its public list [1], but please understand that I have to abide by
the rules set by W3C.

Kind regards,
Marc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: