[EMOXG] Aggregated comments to 20 Oct draft document

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:34:24 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>
Dear Andy, Catherine, Christian, Ian, Jean-Claude, and Kostas,

thank you very much for your comments, especially for sending them in
time for the face-to-face meeting tomorrow.

I have aggregated the comments in the attached document, so that we can
get an overview of who-said-what more easily. I have sometimes
summarised your comments. You may want to check that I am representing
you correctly... I have done my best.

According to the agenda, we will only discuss Global 0, Links1-3, and
the plug-in mechanism as such tomorrow. Of course comments on the other
topics are nevertheless relevant, and will be discussed as soon as there
is time to do so.

Best wishes,

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Chair W3C Emotion ML Incubator http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de
Project Leader DFG project PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
Official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313