[EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting on 2 October 2008

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:58:49 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear group members,

our next phone meeting is scheduled for one hour starting
Thursday 2 October, 14:00 UTC, or in local times:

US West coast: 07:00
US East coast: 10:00
London: 15:00
Berlin: 16:00
Athens: 17:00
Beijing: 22:00

Access codes are as usual [1].

I suggest to discuss:

* Modality (Meta 2), see Enrico's suggestion [2]
* elements where Confidence (Meta 1) can be used, see [3]
* identify issues to discuss at the f2f in Cannes.

Remember we will need a volunteer Scribe!

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Chair W3C Emotion ML Incubator http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de
Project Leader DFG project PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
Official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313