[EMOXG] draft of the report accessible

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:07:41 +0100
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

as announced previously, and following today's last phone conference in
this Incubator group, we have decided to open up for public comment the
current, more-or-less-complete version of our final report:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotionml-20081120/

This document will be formally published on 20 November; you are very
welcome to comment on it until Tuesday 18 November. I will try to take
comments on board to the extent possible.

Best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: