Re: [EMOXG] Suggestion for series of phone meetings on EmotionML first spec

Hi Christian,

in my opinion, a group of people with good knowledge of XML should work
out a range of suggestions, and then the entire group should discuss the
pro's and con's. Maybe we can already have a first few examples to
discuss at the second meeting (3 July), if sufficiently enthusiastic
volunteers for the XML drafting can be found! :-)

Cheers,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: