[EMOXG] Dial-in details for phone calls

Andy, all,

please find below the details for how to connect to the phone call.

Those who have been in the group for a while, please remember that we
will need a volunteer scribe/minute-taker, see
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/group/IRC-Cheat-Sheet.html#scribe

Best,
Marc

INSTRUCTIONS
============

Please connect to the meeting through two channels:

Phone
-----

You can reach the W3C phone server under any of these phone numbers:
+1-617-761-6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99  or +44.117.370.6152.
You will be asked to enter a "conference code" -- for the Emotion XG
phone meeting, this is 36694# (36694="EMOXG" on the phone pad).

Most important phone command during the conference:
61# = "mute", 60# = "unmute"

IRC
---

In parallel, we will be tracking the agenda and action items in an IRC
(Internet Relay Chat) session. There is sophisticated software at W3C
linking the phone meeting to the IRC session.

The easiest way to connect to the IRC session is using the simple
web-based IRC client at W3C: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Please enter your first name as the nickname, provide your real name,
and use "#emotion" as the channel. You will be asked for a username and
a password; enter your W3C account data here.

Alternatively, you can download one of the many standalone IRC clients
(on Windows, I have used http://www.visualirc.net; on Mac OS X, I use
http://colloquy.info; see http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client for more
suggestions). The basic connection data is:

server: irc.w3.org, port 6665 (or, if your firewall prevents you from
accessing that, irc.w3.org, port 80)
channel: #emotion

You can test IRC access at any time, not just during the phone meeting.

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: