[EMOXG] Draft slides for MMI f2f next week

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:25:08 +0200
To: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
CC: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>
Dear Debbie (CC to EMOXG list for info),

thank you again for the opportunity to present the Emotion XG work at
the MMI face-to-face meeting next week at DFKI.

Please find attached a preliminary version of my presentation slides; I
would be grateful if you could forward this to the MMI group.

Best regards, and looking forward to meeting you soon,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: