Re: [EMOXG] date for next phone meeting

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:12:16 +0100
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Hi all,

thanks to those who have provided feedback about their availability for
the next phone meeting via the doodle page. There is a slight but clear
preference, so I hereby schedule the meeting for:

Thursday 31 January, 07:00 UTC

Check [1] for the time in your country.

I will send an agenda in time; basically, we will be dealing with the
requirement priorities according to the questionnaire [2] (make sure to
fill it in this week) and with the sample documents in various
representation formats [3].

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39402/req-priorities/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/group/tracker/actions/open

Note that [3] is visible to group members only -- if you are an invited
expert, make sure that you have formally joined the group by visiting [4].

[4] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/39402/join

Best wishes,

Marc Schroeder schrieb:
> Dear all,
> please go to the following Doodle page to indicate your availability for
> the next phone meeting in the week of the 28 January. The time slot,
> following the idea of an alternating scheme, this time is 07:00 UTC,
> i.e. 23:00 of the day before in San Francisco, 08:00 in Germany, and
> 15:00 in Beijing.
> http://www.doodle.ch/v5x2hm8gggkwyeib
> Best,
> Marc

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE
Chair W3C Emotion Markup Language Incubator Group
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de
Project Leader DFG project PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
Official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313