Re: [EMOXG] issues resulting from phone meeting

On Aug 27, 2008, at 7:54 AM, Marc Schroeder wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> there are two questions resulting from the phone meeting, to which
> I would like to invite feedback:
>
> 1. Those who were not present at the phone meeting, do you have an
> opinion about the future of our work? Those present at the meeting
> unanimously favoured the idea of continuing as a subgroup in the
> MMI working group, but I would like to hear all opinions.

I don't have a strong opinion either way.  I am happy to go with the
flow.

> In particular, I would be interested to hear who intends to
> continue working in the group after the end of the Incubator phase.

Tentatively, yes, I would like to continue working with the group.

> 2. Please note the upcoming meeting times, also on our homepage
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/

I've noted them in my calendar.

> Who will be able to participate to
>  - a joint f2f meeting with the MMI group on the Tuesday 21 October,
>  - a joint f2f meeting with the Voice Browser group on Thursday 23
> October?

At the moment both days are currently open.  However I have meetings
11:15 to 1:15 and 2 - 3 on both the Tuesday and Thursday.  On
Thursday I also can not meet between 6:45 and 8:15. I don't think I
can meet earlier than 7am or later than12 midnight (all times are
California times).

Thanks,

Bill