Da: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org <public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org>
A: Ian Wilson <ian@emotionai.com>
Cc: public-xg-emotion@w3.org <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>
Inviato: Mon Aug 11 14:56:13 2008
Oggetto: Re: [EMOXG] Confidence

           slightly negative
           neutral
           slightly positive
           positive
           very positive

Best,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung:

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com