AW: [EMOXG] XML suggestion for Meta2: Modality

Hi Enrico, all
I like your sugestions but think we shouldn't use any special characters cause they can be really tedious to handle for a programmer.

> If we use the separator char '&': ...

I guess a third possibility to provide for multi-modality would be to allow for multiple modes in a modalitiy, as e.g.
<modality set="basic_modalities">
 <mode="face"/>
 <mode="voice"/>
</modality>