Re: Contribute links to examples to the requirements wiki page

Dear all,

I added links to use cases 2a-e to the requirements document based
on your description (if you contributed to UC2-recognition). Please
have a look if I got yours right.

Cheers,

Christian

Marc Schroeder schrieb:
> Dear Jianhua, dear Christian,
>
> this is a friendly reminder that you had committed yourselves to adding
> cross-links to the use cases in the requirements wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirements
>
> I like the simple short sentences that Jean-Claude used, simply stating
> things like:
>
> Use case 1d "Trace annotation of time-varying signals (e.g., multi-modal
> data)" requires the annotation of temporal dynamics of emotion.
>

> If possible, please complete this task before Monday, when we will have
> the next phone meeting. I will circulate the agenda in a few moments,
> and it would be good to be able to tick this issue off the list!
>
> Cheers,
> Marc

Christian Peter
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Rostock
Human-Centered Interaction Technologies
Joachim-Jungius-Str. 11, 18059 Rostock, Germany
Phone: +49 381 4024-122, Fax: +49 381 4024-199
email: christian.peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de
Problems with the electronic signature? Please load the current root
certificate of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft into your browser!
(http://pki.fraunhofer.de/EN/)