[EMOXG] Consolidated use case requirements

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:49:44 +0100
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear colleagues,

late, but just-in-time for the face to face meeting, I have consolidated
the use case requirements document
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirements
as agreed during the last phone conference:

   * Merged sections 3 and 4 as agreed in the phone meeting => new
section 2;
   * merged "global metadata" info from 5.3-5.5 with 2 => new section 3;
   * moved 5.1 and 5.2 into section 1, the core section regarding
emotion representation

I'll bring printouts for all participants to the Munich meeting, as a
support for discussion.

See you there, and best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany