[EMOXG] Minutes of phone meeting

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:56:11 +0200
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

thanks to Alejandra, the minutes of Monday's phone meeting are now
available: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2007-06-25.html

In essence, we discussed who would write/contribute to which part of the
final report, and identified key deliverables for the second year group,
which should go into the charter.

Best wishes,

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?
official DFKI coordinates:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313